PMVSI 600Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher
|Feed Size in mm
|Maximum Tip Velocity (m/s)
|45 - 60
Note: Capacity figures are indicative for material of 1.6T/Cu.M bulk density. Actual figures may vary depending on type of feed material, gradation of feed , clay and moisture content and fracture property of feed material Maximum feed size, throughput and power requirement dependent on actual feed material, product requirements, material abrasiveness and strength properties VSI capacity and product quality will depend on Feed Material Characteristics and Feed Gradation to circuit . Feed quality should not be slabby / laminated and Elongation & Flakiness should be less than 40%in the feed to vsi circuit. No Guarantee from PMF on Product shape and gradation Its meeting NHAI or any other product specification/quality requirement 10-15% under size in oversize & oversize in under size will be present in all products 0-5mm needs classification and has to be installed by customer at his cost if required
- Designed for higher capacity , lower power consumption & excellent product shape.
- High safety standards with CE certification
- Efficient lubrication system/quick clamping feature.
- Simple maintenance, well designed anti-friction bearing arrangement.
- Crushing chamber in two designs: Rock on Metal & Rock on Rock.
- Best suited to produce high quality cubical products, pre-milling and to generate ample fines.
View our expansive machinery
With Puzzolana, you have the chance to work with the brightest professionals in the field and be a part of our expanding global footprint. We are looking for motivated professionals to join our team.